DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING Project 2

 DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING GCD 61204

NAME:ZHANGWANRU

I.D: 0368214

COURSE:Bachelor of Design in Creative Media
GROUP:2
Project 2: Photoshop exercises

week5(PRACTICAL: HEARST MANSION)

PART1: SHAZAM

PART2: MY REFLECTION

Coffee Cup Art Installation :

DESCRIPTION:My whimsy came from loving slender dogs, so I drew a dog with a very long body. I hope this is a happy cup of coffee, so I also painted the sun, and wrote the word "happy", but also painted a lot of stars, hope it is also very bright.

WEEK 6: PRACTICAL– RECOLORING BLACK & WHITE

Before the change:

portrait - norman lindsay




b & w portrait



After the change:

portrait - norman lindsay



b & w portrait



INSTRUCTION:
1.Follow the WEEK 7 Tutorial Demo (DOUBLE EXPOSURE)
2.Download the images here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lDhDvSaro8tW7XCRa14nOqJO9bDRuqS6?usp=sharing
3.Attach the Project 2A: Double Exposure - PART 1 (DOUBLE EXPOSURE FOLLOW TUTORIAL)
Attach the Project 2A: Double Exposure - PART 2 (MY OWN DOUBLE EXPOSURE)
PART 1 (DOUBLE EXPOSURE FOLLOW TUTORIAL)


PART 2  (MY OWN DOUBLE EXPOSURE)
WEEK 9-WEEK11: PRACTICAL: PROJECT 2B: POSTER DESIGN

Below are the references that I found from Pinterest.


Fig .References

I drew my sketch after reading the reference.

Fig.sketch one

Fig.sketch two

Then I asked my friends to help me shoot some materials, and I designed some materials that I needed.




I came up with two different poster styles.

Fig.first poster
Fig.second poster

Final poster:


Comments

Popular Posts