DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY & IMAGING PROJECT 3
NAME: ZHANGWANRU
SELF-TITLED:
Timeframe: WEEK 9 - WEEK 14
Duration: 15 second
Output: .MOV or .MP4 less than 20MB
Size: 1080 x 1920 px (I.G reel/ story size)
1. Write a biography about yourself
INTRO:
My name is Wanru, I am 20 years old, and I am currently studying for a Bachelor's degree in Creative Media Design. I like drawing very much, and I prefer to draw while listening to music. Because I feel like the world is all my own. As ENFJ, I resolve conflicts with gentleness, listen to and respect others, and pursue excellence with passion and responsibility. Empathy allows me to deeply understand others and build deep connections.
PARAGRAPH 1:
My artistic path started with street painting, community murals and crafts, and I prefer more niche punk designs. I like to make some strange crafts, and my friends call me the representative of abstract art.
PARAGRAPH 2:
I grew up in a small town and was inspired by natural colors, and I like to observe nature because I feel that the natural environment allows me to calm down and think about things and not run away from them. I like to paint the scenery I see in watercolor.
SUMMARY:
I like abstract art, and I also like to go to nature alone to feel life and release pressure.
Take pictures of beautiful landscapes and draw them for your records.
2. Write a statement about your work
INTRO:
I want my work to express my own freedom and not be bound.
PARAGRAPH 1:
I want to add my abstract art to my work but I can also add my favorite natural art to it.
PARAGRAPH 2:
I want to express both my abstract style and my love for the freedom of nature in my works.
SUMMARY:
I want you to have a deeper understanding of my real situation who I am, like the freedom of me.
MOOD BOARD (3 Poster reference)
ARTIST STATEMENT: My work is deeply influenced by the two concepts of "nature" and "abstraction". I express my desire and pursuit of freedom through natural elements and forms, while integrating abstract rhythm and rhythm into my works. In the process of creation, I am not bound by rules, let inspiration lead, and freely release my mind, as if dancing with nature and feeling the beauty and harmony of nature. At the same time, I also added some of my own favorite elements, such as scooters, dolls, billiards and so on. Let your true feelings show.





Comments
Post a Comment